The Ministry of Defence (MoD), in co-ordination with MyGov.in, is organising an online quiz competition on Kargil War from July 26 to August 4, 2019 to create a patriotic feeling among youth and masses. The quiz, to be conducted on the platform MyGov.in (https://quiz.mygov.in), will be in bilingual format i.e. Hindi and English. The duration of the quiz will be of five minutes during which a maximum of 20 questions can be answered.
There will be 10 cash prizes. The details are as under:
- 1st Prize Rs. 25,000/-
- 2nd Prize Rs. 15,000/-
- 3rd Prize Rs. 10,000/-
- Consolation Prizes (Seven) Rs. 5,000/- each
Top 100 winners will be issued a certificate by MoD and they will be invited to attend the Independence Day Flag Hoisting Ceremony 2019 at Red Fort at their own expense.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only Indian Citizens aged 14 years and above can participate in the quiz.
- The criteria for selecting successful winners will be “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time”, subject to the stipulation of 20 questions attempt and five minutes duration.
- An individual is permitted to participate only once in the quiz.
- Any individual who desires to participate in the quiz will be required to provide his/her name, father’s/mother’s name, date of birth, correspondence address, email address and mobile number.
- Bonafide documents (proof of identity, age and address), will be required to be submitted by the winners after announcement of the result of the quiz. Non-furnishing of the above information/documents at appropriate stage will render the selection null and void.
- The same mobile number and same Email ID cannot be used more than once for participation in the quiz.
- Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organisers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.