Matrimony.com Limited, the leading online matrimony company, announced its unaudited standalone and consolidated financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2020, as approved by its board of directors.
Murugavel Janakiraman, Chairman and Managing Director said, “Happy to achieve a milestone of Rs 100 crores of billing in this quarter and continued improvement in profitability. We have strengthened our leadership team and launched new products and services. With numerous initiatives being implemented, we are confident of sustained double-digit growth in billing in the future“.
Key financial highlights for the quarter ended December 31, 2020
· Billing at Rs 100.1 crores (growth of 3.6% q/q and 9% y/y)
· Revenue at Rs 96.7 crores (growth of 3.6 % q/q and 7.4% y/y)
· Profit After Tax (PAT) at Rs 11 crores (growth of 7.4% q/q and 96.5% y/y)
· Billing at Rs 99.8 crores (growth of 3.8% q/q and 11.6% y/y)
· Revenue at Rs 96.2 crores (growth of 3.8% q/q and 9.6% y/y)
· Added 2.3 lakhs paid subscriptions during the quarter (growth of 6.2% q/q and 31.2% y/y)
· Launched two new and exclusive services namely RajasthaniMatrimony and BihariMatrimony, in a move to expand and strengthen leadership in the North.
· Launched DoctorsMatrimony exclusively for Doctors.
· Undertook Women Empowerment Program (CSR initiative) to promote employment by enhancing vocation skills for women. About 160 women will benefit from the Online Skill Training Program which is being executed in association with the global NGO “Hand in Hand India”.