Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited,headquartered at Thoothukudi is celebrating their Centenary Year
As part of their centenary celebrations, functions were held at Chennai in which the bank had contributed the following social welfare measures under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives. Hon’ble Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Thiru. M.K.Stalinhonoured the function as Chief Guest and formally launched / handed over the welfare measures.
- Donated an Ambulance to the Govt. Peripheral Hospital, Periyar Nagar, Kolathur, Chennai
- Donated 210 visitors’ chairs to the Govt. Peripheral Hospital, Periyar Nagar, Kolathur, Chennai.
- Donated Desks & Benches for 1500 Students to the Chennai Govt. Hr. Sec. School, Kolathur, Chennai.
- Flagging off Two Covid 19 Vaccination Vans for the Public Service
- Fund allocation letter for Rs.1Crore for the construction of School Building (TMB Centenary Year Block) at the Govt. Hr. Sec. School, GKM Colony, Kolathur, Chennai. (a TMB Foundation initiative).
Hon’ble Minister for Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments, Thiru.P.K.Sekar Babu, Hon’ble Minister for Health and Family Welfare, Thiru.Ma.Subramaniyam, Member of ParliamentThiru.Kalanidhi Veerasamy, Member of legislative Assembly Thiru.Thayagam Kavi, Commissioner of Greater Chennai Corporation, Thiru.Gagandeep Singh Bedi, Dean, Rajiv Gandhi Govt. General Hospital,Dr.Therani Rajan, Directorate of Medical Education, Dr.R.Narayanababu, Government Peripheral Hospital, Periyar Nagar, Superintendent Dr.K.Hemalatha, Govt.officials, Bank’s Managing Director& CEO Thiru.K.V. Rama Moorthy, Board of Directors, Vice President, General Managers, Chief Financial Officer and other members of the staff of the bank hadgraced the occasion.