Stock up your wardrobe with Shoppers Stop’s End Of Season Sales
The much-awaited Shoppers Stop End-Of-Season-Sale is back this season offering up to 51% off across brands. Starting 17th June 2019, the sale will include the best International, National, Private and Exclusive brands across various categories at 84 Shoppers Stop stores, website and mobile app. Customers can curate their shopping from a wide assortment of over 400+ stylish brands.
Shoppers can select from wide range of products across various categories such as apparels, fragrances, footwear, watches, sunglasses, accessories, beauty products, bags & luggage, home décor and furnishing.
Shoppers Stop First Citizen customers can enjoy exclusive offers as below:
- Shoppers Stop’s First Citizen Golden Glow members get an additional 5%* discount as reward points#.
- Customers who enrol as First Citizen member on/ before June 30, 2019 will get 500* special reward points.
In addition to the individual brand offer, Shoppers Stop customers can avail exciting Bank offers this sale as below:
- 15% Cashback* on minimum spend of Rs.7000 with First Citizen Citi Credit Cardsvalid till 5th July, 2019.
- 10% Discount* on minimum spend of Rs.7000 with Axis Bank Credit Cards (including EMI transactions) and Debit Cards valid till 28th July, 2019.
- 10% Discount* on minimum spend of Rs.7000 with HSBC Credit cards (including EMI transactions) valid till 28th July, 2019.
- Avail up to 15x Reward Points* on Standard Chartered Credit Cards & Debit Cards valid till 28th July, 2019.
*Terms & Conditions Apply
About Shoppers Stop:
Shoppers Stop Ltd. is a leading fashion and beauty destination with over 27 years of retail experience in India. The brand offers over 400+ finest international, national and exclusive brands spreads across multiple categories including apparel, cosmetics, fragrances, artificial and fine jewellery, footwear, personal accessories such as watches, sunglasses, handbags, wallets and belts, kids wear, toys, home decor and much more under one roof.
Shoppers Stop has been the pioneer of modern retailing and has an omni-presence across offline and online retailing. Currently, it has a footprint of 84 large stores spread across 40 cities in the country along with an e-commerce website, m-site and mobile application. Shoppers Stop also operates 12 HomeStop and 115 specialty beauty stores along with 83 Crossword Bookstores Ltd (a subsidiary of SSL) in more than 4.4 million sq. ft. area in the country.