RHA ANNOUNCES LIGHTNING VARIANT TO POPULAR MA650 EARPHONE: MA650i WITH LIGHTNING CONNECTOR
● MA650i with Lightning brings RHA-grade listening to Apple Lightning users
● The Lightning connection, mic and remote allow listeners to switch between music, calls and use the “Hey, Siri” function at the touch of a button
● The premium aluminium housings are designed for optimal noise-isolation
● The MA650i with Lightning is the latest offering in the award-winning MA series and comes with RHA’s standard three-year guarantee
● Also available in an Android-optimised or wireless variation
● The MA650i Lightning is available to order on Headphone Zone online store and other leading online platforms.
The MA650i with Lightning combines RHA’s acclaimed sound and premium quality to Apple Lightning users, providing a refreshing listening experience.
RHA’s design and sound expertise now come with the added benefit of full call and audio control, Siri functionality and voice control for Apple Lightning devices. This powerful in-ear wired headphone showcases sound with depth and detail using a dynamic driver and high-grade, aluminium housings.
The subtle, beautiful design of RHA’s own aerophonic housings ensures listeners get the most from their headphones. Made with premium materials that provide both comfort and style, this stunning headphone is available to
Colum Fraser, RHA’s Global Marketing Manager, said: “We designed the MA650i with Lightning to complement the extremely successful existing MA series; combining elements from the MA650 range with Apple’s Lightning connection. The MA650i is an excellent audio companion for iOS devices, pairing RHA’s much-loved design and the renowned audio experience of the existing range with functionality optimised for Apple’s superb range of devices.”
The MA650i with Lightning is a fantastic wired companion for iOS users who value great sound, style and premium materials. The MA650i with Lightning comes with a wide range of ear tips to ensure best fit, including Comply™ Foam. Also included are a mesh carry pouch and convenient clothing clip.
The RHA MA650i comes with a three-year warranty and is available online and in-store for Rs. 6,999.
RHA is marketed in India through Headphone Zone, India’s largest Online Retailer for Premium Headphones & Earphones. Founded in 2012 by Raghav Somani, Headphone Zone offers the world’s finest Headphone & Earphone brands in India through it’s webstore (www.headphonezone.in), online market places such as Amazon and Flipkart, and premium offline retail stores such as Croma and Apple Premium Resellers.