1) Prescrip is a fast-growing healthcare technology company aiming to revolutionize the healthcare delivery system in India. It was launched in 2014 as an iPad solution for doctors to enable quickly generating neat & medically compliant prescriptions while maintaining a detailed record of the patient’s visit. Currently, Prescrip operates on a freemium model catering to doctors across multiple specialties in 477 cities across India.
Prescrip has over 10000+ registered doctors across India. The app is on its way to becoming the most preferred comprehensive clinic management solution for health care practitioners across various specialties. The company’s goal is to provide high-quality, affordable solutions that align with the changing needs of the doctors, with a consistent focus on improving technology. The vision is to become the technology solution of choice for every doctor, clinic, hospital that strives to deliver quality healthcare in India.
2) InterviewBit is a platform that offers free interview preparation. It operates by gathering data about its users’ coding skills, their previous projects, and other technical attributes from sites like Stack Overflow and GitHub. This data is used to match the best candidates to a given job.
It functions just like a recruitment agency but with the assistance of tech. The platform is a bootstrapped startup which sources pre-screened technical talent for desirable employers such as Facebook, Amazon, Uber and Google. The company has partnered with 500+ tech employers in India to aid find best tech talent. The platform also helped drive the entire campus hiring for companies like Uber, Toppr, Saavn, and Credit Suisse. The four key products of the company include — InterviewBit Hire, Campus Hiring, Assessments and Code Collab.
3) Tradohub is a platform that solves raw material locating difficulties for the SMEs. It functions as an online supplier of all kinds of raw materials from food and agro, polymer, pharmaceutical, and chemical companies.
The company has expanded its actual customer base to +1,000 SMEs across 8 major states in India. It is a bootstrapped startup which aims to achieve a top line of more than INR 600 Cr and acquire similar B2B companies, thereby targeting an additional INR 400 Cr in revenues. It further plans to expand procurement to 35-40% (from current 15-17%) of international materials to achieve higher margins across sectors. The platform plans to increase their scope in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, West Bengal and target 15-20% revenues from these states. It also aspires to spread out its services in pharma, metals, food and agro sectors.
4) HappyFox is a multilingual help desk ticketing system which provides support to its various customer support channels. It functions by converting email, phone, web and chat requests into tickets and organizes them. It is currently serving in 35 languages including Hindi, English, Deutsche, Arabic, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Czech, Swedish, Turkish, Bulgarian and Norwegian. Thousands of companies of all sizes spread across diverse sectors use its service. Companies of sectors in education, government, media, manufacturing among others. As mentioned on the company’s website, it serves over 12,000 companies spread across 70+ countries. This includes brands like Lowe’s, LeapFrog, Whirlpool, Kindling among others.
5) MediSage is a knowledge app designed exclusively for doctors. It enables the medical community to stay abreast with the latest medical knowledge, get updates on latest Medical Trials, New drugs, diagnostics & devices and gain insights from experts through Case studies. Doctors can now access medical journals on their fingertips and watch short videos created by Key Opinion Leaders covering essential clinical challenges. Medisage is also working with Medical associations from across the globe to bring medical content relevant for doctors to improve the lives of their patients. The platform has achieved $1 million annualized revenue run rate (ARR), and now has our eyes set towards $2 million ARR. It has over 400 doctors and healthcare experts curating content. It is recording around 30,000 monthly users on the platform.