Eupheus Learning – Year-ender Quote for Industry developments during the year and expectations from 2023
Mr. Amit Kapoor, Co-Founder, Eupheus Learning on Industry developments during the year and expectations from 2023.
The pandemic induced urgency on digitization and automation at schools is being met with an equal intensity of openness and resolve amongst educators and decision makers. Today, schools and EdTech firms are working together to address existing challenges and potential areas of improvement. Some of the benefits of this collaboration are discussed below.
– Educators today are engaged in non-teaching tasks at schools, and accelerated adoption of digitization and automation will empower them with more time at hand to focus on the quality of education.
– Continuous professional development of educators is even more critical today than ever. Collaborating with EdTech companies will ensure access to training on emerging technology in education as well as efficient class and student management for teachers.
– Progress tracking of a student can be more than just reporting scores/ grades on subjects. Students can be tracked based on their hobbies, interests, behavioural intervention, and improvement areas. And all stakeholders—parents, teachers, and students can be engaged more than just through the bi-annual PTM.
– Digital resources like digital libraries, virtual classes for hobby or extra classes or new age programs like Coding, gamified versions of learning, and Virtual Labs for core subjects like Science, Math and English will create a more engaging learning environment in schools.
– Schools’ admin will be more efficient and communication with parents will be frequent and progressive.
– Access to play-based and experiential learning pedagogy will be easily democratized. Solutions like Step & Learn—an interactive floor—that promotes collective and differentiated learning styles via play and physical activity. These digital models are designed to collect data that can further enable richer engagement between educators, learners and parents.
– Since, no two children are the same, hence, their learning styles aren’t the same either. Therefore personalised solutions will be greatly appreciated by schools.
In the coming year, the industry will witness a rise in the adoption of digital solutions, but textbooks will continue to play a major role in a student’s life. And this can be further enriched with the help of well researched digital aids on the subjects, topics and interests of learners. With technology on board, schools which are the safest place to learn will also become the safest digital network with a seamless learning experience, both – inside classrooms and at-home.