Matrimony.com Limited, the leading online matrimony company, announced its unaudited standalone and consolidated financial results for the second quarter and half year ended September 30, 2021, as approved by its board of directors.
Murugavel Janakiraman, Chairman and Managing Director said, “This quarter has seen a good all-round performance. With a new footprint in Bangladesh and a new vernacular app in Tamil called Jodii, we expect to further increase traction for our members. This also demonstrates our focus towards executing our strategic priorities efficiently and accelerate growth”.
Key financial highlights for the quarter ended September 30, 2021
· Billing at Rs 106.8 crores (growth of 1.6% q/q and 10.5% y/y)
· Revenue at Rs 110 crores (growth of 4.3 % q/q and 17.9% y/y)
· Profit After Tax (PAT) at Rs 16.6 crores (growth of 19.9% q/q and 61.4% y/y)
· Billing at Rs 106.1 crores (growth of 1.3% q/q and 10.3% y/y)
· Revenue at Rs 109.2 crores (growth of 4.1% q/q and 17.8% y/y)
· Added 2.2 lakhs paid subscriptions during the quarter (growth of 4.4% y/y)
· Launched BangladeshiMatrimony.com operations at Dhaka, Bangladesh to serve Bangladeshis
· Launched Jodii, a vernacular matrimony app in Tamil, to help millions of common people find their life partner
About Matrimony.com limited
Matrimony.com is India’s leading consumer Internet Company. It is a signature consumer internet conglomerate, managing marquee brands such as BharatMatrimony, CommunityMatrimony and EliteMatrimony. BharatMatrimony is considered the largest and most trusted matrimony brand which has also established a considerable retail presence with over 120 self-owned retail outlets across India. The Company delivers matchmaking and marriage related services to users in India and the Indian diaspora. The Company has pioneered several new business models such as WeddingBazaar.com, Mandap.com and CommunityMatrimony.com, a consortium of over 300 community matrimony websites.