Axis Bank offers flat 10-15% off on major e-commerce platforms for it’s ASAP Digital Savings Account
Mumbai, October 05, 2021: Axis Bank, India’s third largest private sector bank announced mega offers for its new to bank customers of ASAP Digital Savings Accounts. Over and above the offers for the E-commerce platforms, customers will get flat 10-15% cashback at Flipkart and Amazon.in and up to 45% cashback on 30+ major brands. Customers have the option of choosing from 4 savings account variants – Easy, Prime, Priority and Burgundy.
These Digital Savings Account variants offer higher amount of cashback and other privileges such as complimentary lounge access at airports, free ATM withdrawals etc. These mega offers are the best in the industry – debit cards offering 10% on Easy, 12.5% on Prime and flat 15% on Priority & Burgundy accounts.* This is a limited period offer applicable to new to bank customers till November 2021.
To access these offers, customers need to open an ASAP Digital Savings Account, which can be accessed via the bank’s website or mobile app through the Video KYC process. Post account opening, customers will get an instant virtual debit card with which they can start transacting immediately. They can enjoy the cashbacks for online shopping through ‘Grab Deals’, the Bank’s online marketplace, which gives them a choice to shop across 30+ brands. The cashback offer benefit will be applicable for 6 months post account opening and the cashback earned will be credited directly to the customer’s account.
Key convenience factors for a customer:
- Customers need not visit a branch at all – as this is a full KYC digital Savings Account
- Customers need not wait for a physical Debit Card to be delivered – a virtual Debit Card is given to the customers instantly
- No restrictions on the transaction limit, unlike a half KYC Digital Savings Account
- Services include Fixed Deposit/Recurring Deposit, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Loans, Credit Cards, Utility bills pay etc, totalling to 250+ services
On the occasion, Ravi Narayanan, Group Executive & Head- Branch Banking, Retail Liabilities & Products, Axis Bank, said “In alignment with our ‘Dil Se open’ philosophy, we are pleased to introduce the ‘ASAP Digital Savings Account’. Through this proposition, we offer customers a simple, seamless digital process for opening accounts with us and enjoy industry leading cashback offers. Today, most cashback offers are restricted to credit card owners, which is a small set in the country. We want to democratize cashback for customers and hope they find these offers enticing, particularly during the upcoming festive season.”
ASAP Digital Savings Account can be opened in 4 simple steps: 1) Verification of customer via OTP,
2) Capturing of details required to open a Savings Account, 3) A short video call with a bank representative to complete the KYC process and 4) Initial Funding.