Rajasthan Chief Minister inaugurates International Pushkar Fair
Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot said that Pushkar Dham is the center of faith of all classes. A large number of devotees from all castes and religions visit Pushkar. Excellent and grand arrangements have been made on a large scale in the Pushkar fair for the devotees coming here.
Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot was addressing the inaugural program of International Pushkar Fair-2022 on Tuesday. Shri Gehlot said that a new beginning has been made through this grand opening ceremony. Pushkar Fair is famous all over the world. After independence, such a scene has been seen for the first time in Pushkar Tirth. The inaugural program has been organized here with great arrangements. For this, all the departments related to the event and the priestly society deserve congratulations. There will be no shortage of any kind for the development of Pushkar Dham. He said that everyone in the state should live together with love, goodwill and mutual brotherhood. Shri Gehlot said that for the last two years, there has been a problem in organizing the fair due to Corona, but this year a large number of tourists from the country and abroad will attend the Pushkar Mela.
Chief Minister offered prayers at Pushkar Sarovar
Chief Minister Shri Gehlot inaugurated the Pushkar Mela with the duly worshiped. Shri Gehlot prayed for the prosperity of the state by offering prayers to Pushkar Sarovar. He started the inaugural program by hoisting the flag at the fair ground. Shri Gehlot participated in Sarovar Abhishek, Maha Aarti and Deepdan program organized at Brahma Ghat of the holy Pushkar lake. The Chief Minister donated lamps at the ghats of Pushkar Sarovar. In the Deepdaan program, Deepdan and Maha Aarti were performed with 1.25 lakh lamps at 52 ghats of the lake.
The gift of works worth 110 crores to Ajmer and Pushkar-
Chief Minister Shri Gehlot inaugurated and laid the foundation stone for development works worth Rs 110 crore in Ajmer and Pushkar. This included various development works and projects under Smart City, Ajmer Development Authority and Forest Department. Shri Gehlot said that DPR has been prepared to solve the problem of dirty water in Pushkar Sarovar. Pushkar will be developed at a cost of about Rs 11 crore. He said that the renovation of ghats in Pushkar and other development works would be completed soon.
Overview of Development Exhibition-
Earlier, Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot visited the Rajivika Vikas Exhibition at the fair site. During this, he interacted with the women associated with self-help groups in the development exhibition. The Chief Minister appreciated the exhibition put up by various departments.
In the program, President of Rajasthan State Tourism Development Corporation Shri Dharmendra Rathod said that during the tenure of Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot, historic decisions have been taken for the benefit of the common man. He said that crores of people have got relief from Old Pension Scheme, Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana, free check-up and treatment and other flagship schemes.
On this occasion, Industries Minister Smt. Shakunlata Rawat, Seed Corporation Chairman Shri Dheeraj Gurjar, Ajmer MP Shri Bhagirath Chaudhary, MLA Smt. Ganga Devi, MLA Shri Suresh Rawat, Fair Authority Vice-President Shri Ramesh Borana and a large number of devotees were present.
Chief Minister Shri Gehlot gave gifts of 110 crores to Ajmer:-
• Revival and heritage conservation of King Edward Memorial in Ajmer under Ajmer Smart City Limited
• Work of restoration and beautification of Ajmer Fort
• Seven Wonders Park work in Ajmer
• Renovation and divider work of Royal Enfield Road from Vaishali Nagar Petrol Pump in Ajmer
• Renovation and divider work of Makarwali road from Bard Research Institute to Bhilwara in Ajmer
• Pathway work from Sagar Vihar Pal Vaishali Nagar to Regional College on the banks of Ana Sagar
• Pathway work from Shiv Mandir Vaishali Road to Sagar Vihar Pal on the banks of Ana Sagar
• Renovation and beautification work of Circuit House Ajmer
• Work of Gandhi Smriti Udyan in Ajmer
• Installation of National Flag on 65 meter high mast at Circuit House
• Footpaths, trees, electrification and other development works in the Garden of Physagar
• Replacement of traditional road lights with LED lights in ADA area and maintenance for 5 years
• RCC divider construction work from Jones Ganj intersection to Indian Oil Pump on Beawar Road
• Development of various sports facilities in Gulab Bari Raja Kothi Balika Vidyalaya
• Construction of Sports Ground at Makhupura
foundation stone laying
• Construction of new office building of ADA in front of RPSC on Jaipur Road
• Drain construction work on Faisagar Road
• Stadium steps construction work in Police Line
• Foundation stone laid for Botanical Garden, Ajmer.