Great Lakes Institute of Management, one of the premier B-schools of the country with campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon has announced admissions open for its full-time Two Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for academic session 2023-25. The institute has also announced that the maximum work experience accepted for the PGDM has been increased to 3 years effective from the current admission cycle. Previously, only candidates with 0-2 years of work experience could apply to the PGDM. The eligibility for the One Year Postgraduate Program in Management (PGPM) remains unchanged and professionals with 2-10 years of experience can apply for the same.
The Great Lakes PGDM is a custom-designed two-year MBA program for fresh graduates and young professionals. It leverages a global faculty pool, peer learning among the high potential graduates, extensive industry networking and experiential learning. The program is AICTE approved and accredited by AMBA (UK) and NBA, and recognized by AIU.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for PGDM 2023-25:
- Applicants are required to apply with a valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT score. Previous years’ scores also accepted
- Candidates with 0-3 years of work experience (by April 30th, 2023) can apply for the Two Year PGDM
- Candidates with 2-10 years of work experience (by April 30th, 2023) can apply for the One Year PGPM
- The application deadline for applying is 21st November, 2022
- To learn more about the PGDM, Click here (https://www.greatlakes.edu.in/chennai/pgdm)
- Eligible candidates can apply online here: Application Form (https://application.greatlakes.edu.in/)
Speaking on the commencement of the admission process, Mr. Gautam Lakhamraju, Admissions Director, Great Lakes Institute of Management said, “Great Lakes has done exceptionally well over the last year coming out of the pandemic with record placement and admission outcomes. The PGDM class of 2022 witnessed fantastic placements with the average CTC of the batch going to 12.5 lakhs. We have also seen a great response from aspirants last year with a 34% increase in overall applications which is an all-time high last year. The PGDM is a program of choice among freshers and young professionals. In addition to gender and educational diversity, we are now enhancing the professional diversity among candidates. We are now inviting candidates with up to 3 years of work experience to apply and enroll for the program. As we commence this year’s admissions process, we are quite optimistic that we will have a stellar response this year as well.”