MATRIMONY REPORTS STRONG GROWTH IN FY22 Revenue growth of 15% and PAT growth of 31.4%
Matrimony.com Limited, the leading online matrimony company, announced its audited standalone and consolidated financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended March 31, 2022, as approved by its board of directors.
Murugavel Janakiraman, Chairman and Managing Director said, “We have demonstrated good growth in FY22 through relentless focus on execution of our strategies and tapping new horizons. With an able leadership and passionate set of people, we are poised to enhance our growth momentum, keeping our core purpose intact”.
Key financial highlights for the quarter ended March 31, 2022
· Billing at Rs 115.1 crores (growth of 7.2% q/q and 7.9% y/y)
· Revenue at Rs 110.6 crores (growth of 1.9% q/q and 9.4% y/y)
· Profit After Tax (PAT) at Rs 11.7 crores (growth of 1.8% q/q and 15.6% y/y)
· Billing at Rs 113.2 crores (growth of 6.7% q/q and 6.7% y/y)
· Revenue at Rs 109.1 crores (growth of 1.8% q/q and 8.4% y/y)
· Added 2.34 lakhs paid subscriptions during the quarter (growth of 8.8% q/q and 3.1% y/y)
· Billing at Rs 434.4 crores (growth of 12.9%)
· Revenue at Rs 434.5 crores (growth of 15%)
· Profit After Tax (PAT) at Rs 53.6 crores (growth of 31.4%)
· Billing at Rs 430 crores (growth of 12.2%)
· Revenue at Rs 430.4 crores (growth of 14.5%)
· Added 8.94 lakhs paid subscriptions during the year (growth of 6.8%)
· Jodii, a matchmaking service to help millions of common people find their life partner, launched in 10 Indian languages
· Launched “Pehle Padhai Phir Shaadi” – a social initiative to empower girls to choose education over marriage. Through this campaign scholarships are being given to help girls pursue their dreams through college education
· The Board of Directors, subject to approval by the Shareholders of the Company, have recommended a buyback of Equity Shares not exceeding Rs 75 crores at an indicative maximum buyback price not exceeding Rs 1,150
About Matrimony.com limited
Matrimony.com is India’s leading consumer Internet Company. It is a signature consumer internet conglomerate, managing marquee brands such as BharatMatrimony, CommunityMatrimony and EliteMatrimony. BharatMatrimony is considered the largest and most trusted matrimony brand which has also established a considerable retail presence with over 110 self-owned retail outlets across India. Matrimony.com has also recently launched Jodii – a vernacular matchmaking service for common people. The Company delivers matchmaking and marriage related services to users in India and the Indian diaspora. The Company has pioneered several new business models such as WeddingBazaar.com, Mandap.com and CommunityMatrimony.com, a consortium of over 300 community matrimony websites and now Jodii.