Indian Premium League (IPL) the most successful cricketing event is around the globe. IPL is a great cricketing event that unites players and cricket lovers from all across the globe. The 3-month cricketing festival keeps us glued to the couch, gets us involved in remote fights with our siblings and its nail-biting matches and packed up stadiums with a lovely atmosphere provides us with plenty of nail-biting moments. This year the most beloved cricketing tournament of the world is going to start from 29th March 2020 i.e Sunday.
Love for cricket is not new for Indians. The undying passion for Cricket is like a religion and the players are considered to be demi-gods. Playing cricket at street lanes in childhood to earn cash to playing cricket on gaming apps, our enthusiasm for the sport has reached another level. For us Indians, cricket is not just a sport but a way to express our emotions and show our unity as a nation!
Fantasy gaming apps create a lot of interest and frenzy amongst the fans of Cricket- It’s a new generation trend.You can earn real cash playing a fantasy cricket league. This is the most trending leagues during IPL, T-20, World Cup, and other cricket leagues worldwide.
We have listed Top 5 Fantasy Cricket Apps in India that provide the best consumer and gaming experience and you can also earn a lot of cash by participating in their exciting contests.
1. Dream11: Dream11.com is the world’s trusted Fantasy Cricket game, acquires a user base of 1millions+ users. Being the oldest in fantasy gaming Dream11 offers you to play cricket and win money at the same time. Featuring multiple sports as well as various challenges and formats, Dream 11 is all about using your sport/cricket skills and completing the challenges to win the cash prizes up to lakhs of rupees.
2. Ballebaazi: Ever wondered of winning a cash prize by playing cricket on the app by comfortably being at home. Ballebaazi is a fast-growing fantasy app that can sort your this dilemma. Ballebaazi features three different gaming modes, Batting Fantasy, Bowling Fantasy, and Classic Fantasy modes. With a user-friendly interface Ballebaazi helps you get the best fantasy gaming experience.
3. MPL: Mobile Premier League (MPL) is another legal fantasy gaming app where you can play your favorite games and earn real cash. MPL offers a plethora of fantasy sports, games, quiz and more. Also, MPL has been rewarded with the award of Best Fantasy Operator. With MPL, you can play 30+ games & multiple fantasy sports on your mobile to win great prizes. With ultimate gaming experience MPL has on offer, you’d want to play more & win more.
4. HalaPlay: HalaPlay is a Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS); a platform that empowers serious and casual sports enthusiasts to play cash based quick, simple and interesting games. Also, they offer several league options with a unique payout structure. HalaPlay features various games from Cricket, Football, and Kabaddi. DFS is a legal way to make money by sitting on your android phones and making your own teams.
5. MyTeam11: If you are looking out for the ways to make money, here presenting you a genuinefantasy gaming app MyTeam11. MyTeam11 is the most popular fantasy gaming app after Dream11. Giving online fantasy sports gaming in India a boost, Dream11 help millions engage with a variety of sports. Five major sports, multiple playing modes, and exciting contests, they have it all.