Fulcrum Digital, the leading IT services and business platform company is committed towards creating a sustainable impact globally and has announced 5 new initiatives for World Environment Day.
Rajesh Sinha, Chairman and Founder, Fulcrum Digital said “All of us, through our choices, shape the environment. At Fulcrum Digital, our responsibilities lie not only with stakeholders but also the environment. This World Environment Day, in line with the theme of ‘Ecosystem restoration’, we are initiating a series of sustainable practices across our offices. These include installing oxygen generating plants to create a better work environment, transitioning to LED lights and solar powered streetlights outside the premises and taking conscious steps to reduce plastic consumption. As a tech company, we are also conscious of e-waste disposal and have some stringent measures in place. These initiatives are small steps towards our larger goal of reducing our carbon footprint and digitally impacting lives.”
Sustainable / environment-friendly practices initiated at Fulcrum Digital include:
1. Installing 250 oxygen generating indoor plants in our Pune and Mumbai offices to enable a better work environment
2. Shifting to energy efficient technology across all offices. This includes shifting to LED lights and installing solar powered streetlights outside the premises
3. In the last 18 months we have reduced our plastic consumption by 12240 bottles. We are replacing all our regular toilet paper rolls globally with environmentally friendly bamboo toilet paper
4. Setting up a sewage treatment plant to treat approximately 10,000 litres of wastewater and use it for our washrooms and gardens
5. Recycling laptops and gadgets on a regular basis in compliance with e-waste disposal laws.