During this distressed situation where we are living in the most-life altering event of the century. School of Entrepreneurship Skills, Bhartiya Skill Development University Jaipur in association with MSME- DI Jaipur, Government of India, Management & Entrepreneurship and Professional Skills Council (New Delhi) & Global Foundation for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship is organizing an “E-quiz on “Vocal for Local: The Self Reliance Mantra”.
About the competition:
Our Honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has made an appeal in the context of supporting Indian economy at the grassroots level as a step towards self-reliant India. Through “Vocal for Local”, he has appealed for buying local products and supporting local business.
Similarly, this E-Quiz focuses on spreading a message to buy, promote and preserve local skills and products made in India.
Here are some important and mandatory points you need to know before participating in E-quiz on“Vocal for Local: The Self Reliance Mantra”.
1. We encourage participation from all the students from different schools/ colleges / universities, Faculty and budding entrepreneur’s of different nationalities. Professionals are also eligible to participate.
2. Participation in the quiz is free and open to all.
3. Non-compliance with the rules results in the automatic cancellation of the participation in the quiz and of the candidacy for the prize.
4. You can attempt the quiz only once.
5. No negative marking for wrong answers.
6. Participants who submit their responses and score above 40% will get E-Certificate.
7. Last date of the e-quiz: 30 June 2020.
Prof. Achintya Choudhury, Vice Chancellor, BSDU said, “India has a long history with a desire to support local brands. Vocal for Local could be an extension of that thought.”
Prof. Dr. Ravi Goyal, Principal School of Entrepreneurship Skills said, “This e-quiz is a digital drive to encourage learning and spread awareness during this lockdown. Vocal for Local is a great initiative from our Honorable Prime Minister to strengthen the base of our economy.”