Autoflipz, changing the automotive aftermarket scenario in India
AutoFlipz, India’s most promising automobile startup is all set to provide the much needed standardization and transparency in the Aftermarket Repair Shops (ARS).
The services segment in the auto sector is the fastest growing segment expanding at a CAGR of +9%. According to recent market data, only 35% of cars go back to authorised service centres after the expiry of the warranty period. The rest 65% go to unauthorized workshops and end up getting their cars damaged by substandard parts / services. However, given an option these 65% would certainly like to switch to a workshops which guarantee quality, transparency and hasslefree service at an affordable cost.
“The major issues that affect the ARS sector today are, the lack of standardized service, trust and transparency. After two years of extensive research, and a solid team of Industry Veterans & experts in the technology space, we are launching AutoFlipz – First of A Kind Tech Enabled Platform. The platform not only eliminates all the above challenges, it also provides a seamless and hassle free experience to car owners.
In India people love to ride than drive, however with the Covid-19 pandemic, there is a 45% increase seen in usage of personal vehicles leading to an increasing demand for aftermarket service and a need for improved service, says the Founder and Managing Director, Harpreet Singh, an investment banker turned entrepreneur.
AutoFlipz is India’s First Network of Standardised & Technology enabled Car Care, Service and Repair Centres. The platform is a one-stop-solution, which provides its customers with assured car services and repair, anytime, anywhere. We have set very stringent norms while selecting our repair centres. The objective is to standardize the highly unorganized yet High potential sector and at the same time deliver a uniform experience to customers at every AutoFlipz workshop.
Also, the customers will be saving between 20-25% cost as compared to OEM repair shops.
The platform provides seamless and transparent service experience, through a revolutionary system of live updates, car tracking and images of each step taken by the ARS. The app will also have leading industry protocols to ensure high standards of safety. The app will be operational in Delhi NCR to start with and the company plans to go national this year itself.
“The aftermarket in India, which was more focused on cost earlier, has now shifted to the quality of service, especially with more and more people buying luxury cars as compared to earlier. Therefore, building the right infrastructure to deliver quality is very important and customer experience is the key”, says Japjot Singh, Co-Founder & COO, AutoFlipz.
“We are committed to provide genuine spare parts (OEM/OES), Inspections, Roadside Assistance, Highly-equipped smart workshops, and Skilled technicians, with the establishment of a certified network of authentic service providers”, adds Singh.
Two AutoJunkies ( Harpreet Singh & Japjot Singh ) having roots in the financial industry are now on a mission to make car care easy & affordable for everyone.